The point is to the last and with it the oversize sweaters. You can find them in all colors, styles and drawings. But sometimes you can’t think of what to combine them with. Here we offer you some suggestions for you to be trendy with this garment and how to combine an oversize sweater.
1. The classic style is to combine it with tight pants, preferably skinny pants. Being so large these sweaters will make your legs appear thinner and thinner, however baggy pants will give a feeling of spaciousness and will not do so much good to your figure.
2. If your sweater is long or dress type, you can choose to wear it with leggings. This garment is perfect if it is thick, since there are many colors and types and you can wear it even in winter.
3. Another option is to combine it with shorts and stockings, which is now very fashionable. Shorts allow you to play more games and combine jerseys differently. It is recommended that you do not wear shorts with very long jumpers, since probably (if they have pockets or ornaments) they do not fit well and they bulge the sweater.
4. On the other hand, it has become very fashionable to combine these sweaters with skirts, both long and short. However, you have to take into account the length of the sweater and the flared of the skirt, as it is not very convenient to cover a flared skirt with your sweater.
5. In terms of footwear, any type of shoe looks good with oversize ones. If you want your legs to appear longer, we recommend that you opt for high boots. On the other hand, if your thing is to wear an informal look, a converse style sneakers will give an underground touch to your look.