A leather jacket (also known as ” biker jacket “) is one of the items most in this season then make the woman look a more confident and more rebellious hottest air. This type of garment manages to break with the classic ideal of women, that is, a sweet, tender and romantic woman, to bet on a self-confident, modern and independent female. In this article we are going to tell you how to wear a leather jacket so that you can make the most of all the versatility of this garment and get to be spectacular. Next we are going to propose different looks with which you will surely sweep away, which one do you prefer?
1. One of the safest bets to be able to wear a leather jacket is betting on a black & white look, especially if your jacket is the classic one, that is, black. With this color combination you will be able to be classic, elegant but with a “badass” point thanks to the essence provided by the jacket in question.
If you are going to go to work we recommend that you opt for clothes that are more elegant such as blouses or pants but if you want a more modern look then any basic white t-shirt will be perfectly with some darkened jeans that will make you look spectacular.
2. Another bet that does not fail when combining a leather jacket is to wear it with jeans of a classic color, that is, bluish but that also have an element with animal print. In the attached image, you will see that the model is wearing leopard shoes but you can choose what you prefer: a bag that imitates the skin of the zebra, glasses that are animal print, an accessory in the hair, and so on.
Depending on your tastes and preferences, you can choose a complement or another pattern to break with the sobriety of your look and give it a more modern and feminine air.
3. Another safe bet to be able to show off your garment to the fullest is to bet on a total black look, that is, to go all dressed in black. It is a very elegant idea that is ideal for any occasion, especially the most distinguished ones and that will accentuate your wildest side. Of course: to avoid looking like a rocker or a biker, it is best to wear something that highlights your femininity such as, for example, loose hair, painted nails, a fitted black dress, etc.
4. If you want to wear a more urban and informal look, we suggest that you wear your leather jacket with more casual clothes such as jeans, wool hats, plaid shirt, etc. In this way you will be able to give a more hipster air to your look since you combine different styles with each other with a result of the most current. The key to getting this look right is that you only add a garment that is more “urban” because, if you overdo it, in the end it will seem that you are dressed up.
Our advice is to bet on a total black or a combination with similar colors in order to highlight your urban garment in a total and striking way, as you can see in the two examples that we show you in the images. You will be amazing!
5. And finally, one of the most striking and striking ways you can wear a leather jacket is by combining it with a skirt. In this way you will be totally playing with the contrast of what a jacket of this type transmits (a more aggressive, wild and rebellious woman) with what skirts traditionally transmit (sweetness, romanticism, maximum femininity, etc.).
As you can see in the image, you can use both maxi skirts and midi skirts or minis since the result is equally striking. This look is perfect for a party or evening event. Test it!