One of the most current fashion trends out there are moccasins, a type of footwear that has always been used by men and that, now, is also designed for women. With these shoes it is possible to create the image of a casual, urban and modern woman, thus breaking the line that separates masculinity from femininity. In this article we are going to tell you how to dress with women’s moccasins so that you can get the most out of this type of footwear and be in the latest fashion.
1. One of the simplest way to combine loafers with jeans or jeans that are skinny, in this way, you get to mark your curves in a feminine and very sexy way. Think that moccasins is a type of masculine footwear and, therefore, it will be important that you counteract the masculinity with markedly feminine garments that highlight the best of your body. With this choice you will get a very modern, informal and completely fashionable image.
2. You will also get a perfect look for the office with a pair of loafers combined with skinny pants and a blazer over the top that will give that more sober touch to your look. You can choose to dress in a more casual way with dark jeans or, if you prefer, you can opt for more dress pants.
Of course: the secret of this combination is that the pants reach above the ankle, in this way, you can highlight the footwear you are wearing to the maximum.
3. A more trendy option than the previous one is to choose to wear, at the top, that formal touch with a blazer and an elegant shirt or blouse but, at the bottom, wear shorts that will give your image a very touch sexy and feminine by exposing the legs. If it is winter, choose to wear transparent or flesh-colored stockings, thus, you will achieve the desired effect..
As you can see in both images, the best thing for this look is a maxi handbag that will be the ideal complement to your outfit. Above all, the shorts that you wear should not be excessively short but it is best that they reach mid-thigh in order to play with a masculine and feminine effect at the same time. You will be groundbreaking!
4. An idea that is currently very fashionable is to wear skirts with long socks that reach either below the knees or also above the knees. This style is a bit reminiscent of schoolgirl uniforms and is one of the trends that are gaining more followers. So that your image is not too cheeky, it is best to choose to combine these clothes with loafers or Oxford-type shoes that give an innocent and childish air to your outfit. As you see, the result is great.
5. Now we are going to propose you a set of rabid actuality because we mix two garments of the season’s most in: the cape and the loafers. When we talk about cape, we refer to this overcoat that our grandmothers used to wear and that, currently, have become fashionable again but with a very modern and designer air. It is a garment that is a hybrid between coats and put on and is perfect for any occasion.
A great way to dress this piece of clothing is with skinny jeans and loafers, thus achieving a very avant-garde and current look. If you are going to attend a party at night, opt for more sober pants or, as we have mentioned before, shorts that will give a great air to your style.
6. Combining loafers with a short dress is also a great idea to mix feminine and masculine in the same look. In these cases, it is best to choose to wear bare legs or, against them, with transparent or flesh-colored stockings. Another option is to wear socks that are colored, so, you will have a much more eighties and fun style.
The ideal complement for this style is, as you see in the image, a wide-brimmed hat. It will give you a very sophisticated and modern air highlighting your image of a strong, confident and sexy woman.
7. Another good way to make the most of women’s loafers is with another garment that continues to be a milestone in winter fashion: the oversize sweater. With this combination you will be able to play again with the feminine and the masculine, achieving a very sensual image of yourself. To mark your woman’s body well, it is best to opt for tight skinny jeans, a handbag and wear accessories such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc., which will enhance your feminine side.