If you think that to achieve a stylish and fashionable look you need to spend a lot of money on clothes, you are very wrong. The concept of dressing well is very relative, here we understand it as following trends and knowing how to combine garments. Here we give you some tips so that you know how to dress well without spending a lot of money.
1. The first thing you should do is fill your closet with basic, versatile, simple garments that never go out of style. T-shirts of a single color, of straps, with neckline, of pirate sleeve; jeans, simple jackets. It is about making yourself with sober garments that are not difficult to combine. We recommend that you bet on black and white, since they are colors that usually marry everything.
2. You need a basic wardrobe for special occasions. A widely used garment is the little black dress. It is a black dress, not very long and is characterized by the possibility of combining it. You can put a wide belt on it, wear it one day with necklaces and each time it will look different, especially if you play with colors. They are usually very inexpensive and never go out of style.
3. Shop at ready-to-wear stores. Although you can find somewhat expensive clothes in the big chains, there are always some opportunities. Simple footwear at a low price, basic clothing and different promotional offers.
4. Get an American. And it is that this garment is fashionable and it seems that it will stay for a few seasons. An American can save you from more than one problem. Although you can decorate it with clasps or leave it plain. Remember that depending on how you combine or modify a garment with accessories, it can look completely different.
5. The jeans can be your favorite garment. And the thing is that jeans are good for almost any occasion. You can combine skinny jeans with sneakers for day to day or with high heels at night. Jeans are a very versatile garment and they are always in style.
6. Also, when your jeans get old, you can cut them out and make shorts. On the other hand, you can embellish them with studs yourself or cut out more tears to get a more grunge look.
7. The stockings are also a very versatile and economical garment, ideal for any simple skirt. Although the stockings do break, you can always do like with jeans: break them more. And is that the underground look never goes out of style.
8. A pair of simple black shoes in the closet can also help us when it comes to being fashionable for little money. And we can wear them with jeans or a dress. Remember that good stilettos always look perfect on special occasions.
9. Combine all your clothes with accessories. From necklaces to earrings, scarves, rings, belts. All these little things can be found at very cheap prices and using them will make your look different.