Pantone has announced a dominant color: the radiant orchid, a hue that arrives – as explained by Pantone itself – to “intrigue the eyes and awaken the imagination”. And like all Pantone heats of the year, the radiant orchid has become one of the usual colors in fashion. It is a beautiful color, very striking and that we all want to wear, although finding something to match may seem complicated. Here we show you that this is not the case and we give you the keys on how to combine the radiant orchid color.
1. Although it is a color with a not very discreet tone, in reality the radiant orchid color is very versatile and can be dressed with a wide range of garments and shades. Everything will depend on how daring you are wearing.
2. For the more discreet, the radiant orchid combines with basic tones such as white, gray, black or beige. Other suitable colors for more daring combinations with radiant orchid are turquoise blue or teal.
3. For the bravest: you can combine the radiant orchid with olive green , another color with a lot of personality, to achieve a more different and striking effect.
4. You can also mix it with yellow or Klein blue, in more limited doses. For example, you can add an accessory in some of those shades.
5. Another of the colors of the season is dove gray, a slightly dark shade of gray that has achieved a lot of prominence in recent shows and on red carpets. You can try combining it with radiant orchid.
6. There are plenty of options to buy radiant orchid colored garments, such as midi skirts (very fashionable), dresses or pants.
7. You can also include the radiant orchid in jewelry and makeup. The hue has appeared in eye shadow or nail polish.
8. And, as with the different Pantone colors of each season, the radiant orchid is also making the leap into decoration, so if you do not dare to wear a radiant orchid you can always paint a wall with that hue or get a home accessory of that color.