Surely it has happened to you that someone tells you how good you look today, or how great a certain garment looks on you, and you think “but if I have thousands of pieces of this style, why is this the one I like?” You have taken into account the great importance of color in your clothes, and that is that beyond your personal preferences, certain tones favor your skin, highlighting your style. If you are not sure what they are, here we show you how to choose the colors that best suit you
1. If your skin is brown, forget about beige and brown colors, as they make you look lifeless, better dare to experiment with tones such as white, yellow and all the ranges of pastels to soften your features and highlight your skin, as darker colors will inevitably make you look hard. This does not mean that you forget black, just that you do not always use it and that when you do, combine it intelligently with another color that makes you stand out.
2. In white skin there is nothing better than bright and intense colors, red, fuchsia, blue, green, yellow and violet, because in this type of complexion they manage to transmit strength and security, the use of orange, beige or gold is not recommended
3. For yellow skin types, which get a beautiful tan during the summer, shades of red, pink and lilac are recommended to make you stand out, earth colors are not so flattering.
4. In darker skins all the colors look great , except for blacks, grays and browns that especially do not make you stand out, again it does not mean that you banish them from your clothes, only that you know how to combine them
- Combine neutral colors with more vivid ones to create a casual look
- If you like to look cheerful when dressing then experiment with the colors that suit you and venture to try
- These tips are a guide, nothing better to know what looks good on you than to experiment and try with clothes